Why Buy From WBC
Since I was little I have shared a passion with nature with my mum, she taught me to respect and love any animal, wildlife creature, insect and bird. My mum was from India and up until the age of 13 years old when she came to this country she did not own a pair of shoes, but roamed around her home land with bear feet making sure all the stray dogs, cats and other wildlife was safe. When I was small I remember her sitting on the steps of our very small back yard in inner London and the birds and squirrels used to come and sit next to her whilst she fed them.
When we moved the same thing happened, the squirrels would knock on our back window waiting to be fed, she would sit among nature for hours. If anything was sick or injured she would put it in a box and make it better. I am my mothers child and share the very same passion for animals, wildlife, birds and insects. I cannot bear to see creature injured or sick.
Not only do we love nature, but we support and nurture the needs of the young people, communities, schools and young adults. Our 'Red Robin Art Studio' can be hired out to any groups, schools, colleges for arts and crafts session for additional skills and learning.
- We offer FREE delivery on most items when you spend £50 - some bigger items are exempt of our FREE delivery and you will need to check the delivery costs before you buy. The best way to do this is call us Tel: 01782 229129
- We are not an on-line wildlife and nature on-line seller but we also own a bricks and mortar shop and TRADE counter where you can drop in and buy anything for nature recovery.
- If you are local to Stoke on Trent we offer FREE door to door delivery to all our members and customers who struggle to come to us.
- You can set up automated subscriptions for repeat orders for food and regular orders of wildlife products that you might need.
- We hold a fair amount of stock in our Garden and Nature Store, but some items you order will need time to be made, if you order is for a special occasion, event, birthday or exhibition, please let us know at the time of order.
- We will always to our best to get your order to you on-time.
- For large TRADE orders please allow a good amount of time from order to your specific deliver dates, especially for any promo's or events.
- Our quality is unquestionable, but our speed is as fast as we can go and this will fluctuate in busier times. Sometimes our phones are really busy so please send an email to: email@example.com we will always get back to you.
- When you call you will always speak to a human and not a bot or machine, we don't have a call centre, we are based in Stoke on Trent, but we only have three lines and so patience is a must, as I have mentioned if you cannot get through on our phones just email and leave your number and we will call you back when we are free.
We have had some hiccups in the last 14 months, which have been learning curves and as we learn we correct the things we needed to improve and strive to offer a faster, more efficient service for all our growing customers and trade data base. You must remember at all times though that consideration is necessary as some of us have a special need and just need time to do the best job we can.