Returns & Refund Information
When you receive goods from us, we hope you are happy with your purchase from WBC, however if you are not for some reason or you have changed your mind we offer you a 30-day Money Back Guarantee from the date of your receipt.
If you wish to return a product, please take the following steps:
- Please ring 01782 229129 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number, details of the product your would like to return and why. If the product is damaged, please take photographs of the damaged items and email us.
- All returned items must be unused and be returned in their original packaging and in the condition they arrived to you. If good are returned not in their origianal packaging we will not be able to refund your item.
- Please return your items to our WBC head office address via a method of your choice: Wildlife and Birdcare, Unit 1 Lonpark Ind Estate, Longton. ST3 1PJ
- Please note it is the customer’s responsibility to cover the cost of return. We suggest and recommend that customers keep proof of postage when returning items. Items lost in transit are not covered by WBC.
- Once returned items have been received by WBC they will be checked to make sure they are in their original packaging and good condition. If accepted, we will refund the full purchase price which may take up to 2 weeks if you have paid by credit or debit card. If any goods are not in an acceptable condition, we will advise you by email that a refund cannot be processed.
- If you receive a product that has been damaged in transit to you, please advise us immediately by either calling us on 01782 229129 or emailing us: email@example.com. Damages must be reported within 48 hours of receipt.