Winter Green Lawn Seed
Is your lawn looking tired, or in need of a little boost or you are creating a new lawn area and are choosing to add a lawn during the colder months of the year, then this winter green grass seed is perfect for the job. Sold by Wildlife and Birdcare Nature Recovery Project CIC.
- This mixture includes Tetraploid Perennial Ryegrass.
- can be planted even at temperatures as low as 5 degrees.
- A perfect solution to re-seeding worn, tired or damaged lawn areas during the colder winter months.
- Varieties selected and tested by the Sports Turf Research Institute.
- Contains: 40% tetraploid amenity perennial ryegrass, 60% diploid amenity perennial ryegrass
- Sow at 50g per sq/m - 20kg covers 400sq/m - Ideal to sow in October to February.